So how do you reserve a puppy from Minnesota Newfoundlands?
This process is designed to help you get the exact puppy you’re looking for, and to help our puppies find the best home. Here’s how it works:
- Please contact us by phone or email. We’ll let you know when our next litter is due to arrive. We currently are taking deposits on our litter from Betty and Bandit, due November 12th.
- Puppy selection is on a "first come first serve basis," Meaning first deposit in, gets first choice and so on.
- About three days after puppies are born, we announce the litter on our to the general public.
- We do not accept more deposits than there are puppies.
- Once the puppies are 6 weeks and have had their first vaccinations., those that have put down a deposit are encouraged to visit the puppies and parents.
- Once pups are six weeks of age, you pick your puppy in the order your deposit was received. For example, if you place the first deposit on a male puppy, you would be the first to select a baby boy from our litter. Second deposit selects the second pick… and so on and so forth. We provide you the puppy’s micro-chip number of the puppy you selected, so there’s no mistaking which puppy is yours.
- In most cases, we want you to pick out your puppy! If you are a distance away or you need our perspective or input, we’ll gladly chime in.
- I am more than willing and happy to personally deliver my puppy to you. I have flown with many little babies and I haven driven puppies and adults all across this great country of ours. I am also always willing to meet you along you the way.
- By Minnesota law, puppies can't leave our home when they turn 8 weeks of age, no exceptions.